1. CLST-1/4 type has cooling device, the standards assemble with 1/4 HP motor and CYP
-10Arotary oil pump, the flow rate could be 1.2 to 1.4 L/min. The type of motor and oil pump also can be chosen on request. Please look the specification for details.
2.This is circulating lubricator, which means the oil flows out, then comes back into the oil tank through the cyclic inlet. The cyclic inlet has magnetic filter, which can block the impurities and assure the oil clean.
3.After installing and connecting the piping, feed oil till oil flows out, then start to use this lubricator.
4.It used a high quality alloy steel pump that not only has steady output pressure and low noise, but also can assure each lubrication point with output of oil. It can be applied for large machines' request.
5. It has a pressure-regulating valve, which can adjust the pressure and easy to check from the pressure gauge.
6. It has a float switch that can detect the volume of oil. It will have abnormal signal when the oil level is lower than the standard.
7. The standard one is assembled with CYP
-10A rotary oil pump, but also can be assembled with CYP -11A, CYP -12A or CYP -13A upon the difference of discharge volume. Please refer the specification for details.
8. The max pressure of CLST-1/4 type is
5 kg/㎝², and after cooling, the temperature of oil will be room temperature plus 10℃.
9. A fan can be added on request for better cooling effect.